Which way?


Lately I've been wondering where God wants to lead me. I thought when I came to Briercrest that the answer would click and a voice like thunder would shout from the heavens, "THIS WAY! TO YOUR LEFT!" or something like that, but we all know that God doesn't work like that. We just have to follow the leader and go where He wants us to go, even if that means we can't see the way. God has the best plan for my life, he knows the best roads for me to walk down on. Sometimes I feel like I just don't know if I should walk down on them...I guess its a trust issue. Its hard to trust God with you life because sometimes we like to hold on to it and we like to decide what to do...but God wants us to give our lives to Him. And why wouldn't we? If God does have the best plan for our lives, when why wouldn't we trust it with Him? He would never lead us down the wrong path. Although sometimes its hard to understand why God would let us walk down this road or go through something hard, its actually something that He can use for good. Through the suffering and hurt we learn lessons. It makes me think of lyrics from a Downhere song, "Its good to be unsatisfied, it keeps the faith and hope a little more alive." If we got to the top of the mountain, we would have no where else to go, but if we keep climbing we have somewhere to go. We make it when we get to Heaven! HOORAYYY!!! So what is the point of this? I don't know what road to go down, but I know that I will go where God will lead me, whatever road that may be.

Comments

Popular Posts