Hello!!!

Hello out there in the internet! HELLO, hello, hello *echo effect*

My name is Jenna, with a J, thats me. This is my flog-er I mean blog. I thought I would never conform to a blog, but I have, just like with facebook, myspace, twitter, every other little dumb internet site that is SO addictive, because lets face it, we love to talk/share everything about ourselves! I have given it quite a lot of thought as to what the theme/topic should be about my blog. I know that it would be cool to have something interesting and challenging like Julie Powell's blog about finishing so many Julia Child recipes before a certain time limit (which by the way i love that blog/movie), but lets face it, I have no time to do things like that...I dont even really have time to do a blog, I'm in college for crying out loud I should be doing homework right now...i hope my profs aren't on here....ummmm

Ok, so what I've thought is that I think about a lot of random stuff, its not all random, theres some deep things in my mind like the blue sea, or the meaning or life, even my feelings I could discuss. When it came down to a title, I've decided to call it Jenna's Joughts. What is a jought you may ask? Is it a word? Jenna's Dictonary states that, "A Jought is a bunch of thoughts, and random joughts together in one blog of thoughts."....you know that doesn't make sense does it? Well, it does to me...

So if your confused, angry, or quite annoyed (or all of the above), let me summarize. My blog is about whatever I want it to be. If I want to write about marshmellows...or sunshine...or deep things like my feelings, existence of myself, or anything flowery and meaningful, I shall do it! Hope you will come along for the crazy ride of blogging. Thank you for whoever is out there reading this, you took time out of your life to read this. That is 10 min you'll never get back, and for that I thank you. I'm happy someone cares...right? Hello?....ugghhh

Comments

Popular Posts