Seasons of Wait

Sometimes the seasons of waiting are the most difficult seasons of all. Waiting to decide, waiting to jump, waiting for the call on your heart and soul. You want with all your being to know where and when the next step is and how far or wide it will be. Patience is a virtue that feels anything but virtuous. So how long do you wait? Truth? I don't know, and I will never know but I wait in a season of unknown where I don't know where the next step is, but trust in God to lead me wherever. He knows the best for my life, and maybe I won't understand now why I had to wait or why not this path but this one over here and vice versa, but I trust in the unknown. I take steps into a blind sea knowing that throughout all the waves of sorrow, pulls of life, storms of rage He has me in His hands even when I feel completely alone.
"Dive in with your eyes closed for the life you were born to claim. And the water will be paralyzed by the courage you contain." - Sleeping At Last, Watermark.

Comments

Popular Posts