small


Tonight, I decided to take a little walk down to the store, otherwise known as the point. I thought that the fresh night air could do me some good and clear my mind of stressful school thoughts. As I was walking in the brisk cold air, I looked up at the sky, and I stopped walking. I just kept looking up those twinkling little lights. Then I realized, no...those aren't little lights, those are HUGE! From my point of view, there baby stars, but if I were to go up and see what the size was really like, you couldn't even find the earth on them, that's how big some stars are. I just thought, wow...I'm so small, and God is sooo amazing and big! He made the wonders of the stars and the universe in all its might and power...yet also, He made me. Human, in His image...its so amazing to think that God's children are more important to Him then all the millions of stars in the sky. I'm so small...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts